STIFFLER MCGRAW: A steadily growing, multi-disciplined engineering, surveying and architectural firm has the following employment opportunities in our Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania office.
STRUCTURAL/ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEER: The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• Degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with an emphasis on
• Professional Engineer Licensure in Pennsylvania
• Experience in detailing construction drawings, sketches and graphic presentation
• Experience in producing detail work for steel, concrete, masonry and wood
• Candidate must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will oversee preparation of conceptual, preliminary, and final client deliverables, including structural and architectural construction documents, specifications and written reports. He or she will prepare project design documentation including contract drawings, coordinate and assist with addenda, manage requests for information and change orders. He or she will be responsible for building layout, structural design, construction cost estimation, building code compliance reviews, clash detection and overall project coordination.
ENTRY LEVEL ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN PROFESSIONAL: Stiffler McGraw is seeking a full time, Entry Level Architectural Design Professional to be a member of a small but growing Architectural Division. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to excel and develop into a leader within the Division. The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelors or Master’s degree from a U.S. accredited school of Architecture
• On a path to architectural registration
• 0-3 years of relevant experience (preferred)
• Computer proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD Architectural Desktop and MS Office
• Computer proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop a plus
• Working knowledge of building codes and ADA guidelines
• Strong self-starter with ability to work both independently and within a team setting
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong team player with leadership potential
JOB DESCRIPTION: Function as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment, working on diverse project types of varied size and scope; perform code and zoning research and analysis; perform product research for integration and use, in drawings and specifications; have an active role in the construction documentation set development; shop drawing reviews, site visits, and construction administration related tasks; and assist in the development of design presentations.
The positions are full time and include a generous benefits package and the opportunity for a flexible schedule.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employees at Stiffler McGraw enjoy a work environment that provides a solid balance between work and home. We are a family oriented company that encourages good corporate citizenship. We provide opportunities for our employees to gain experience and develop expertise at a rapid pace. In addition, our vibrant company culture promotes a collaborative approach to design and focuses on providing a rewarding work environment for employees.
If you would like to work in this type of professional environment, please send your resume to the following:
1731 N. Juniata Street
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
Attn: John C. Clabaugh, P.E.
Phone: (814) 696.6280 | Fax: (814) 696.6240